We offer Managed Online Backup service!
Posted by tim at September 18th, 2013
“How do I make sure my files are backed up properly?”
“Can you make sure that my DropBox account is backing up my files correctly.”
“Their backup system is too complex. I need something easy to use and have confidence that it is working.”
These were the kinds of questions that motivated me to design our own backup service for our clients. While not that different from other online backup services, our “managed” approach and low cost sets us apart from Mozy, Carbonite, IDrive, or any other backup service you might have heard of. With CleanBooks Managed Backup, we manage your backup sets, which means we
- Configure your encrypted backup set on your computer, then
- Lock it down (important to ensure that settings do no get changed)
- Send your backup set directly to our secure server (no round trip to some large corporation)
- We get email notifications when the daily backup did not complete successfully.
- We restore samples of your data occasionally to ensure that the backup was successful.
- Using LogMeIn Backup™, we automatically back up your important business data.
- Backup sets are stored on our secure online server or on your own secondary computer.
- Our server is backed up daily.
- Up to three revisions of the same file can be restored.
- Automatically backup your data at certain times of day.
- Completely managed and monitored by CleanBooks (a real person reviews the backup reports frequently to ensure that important files are being backed up properly)
- Backup securely to CleanBooks server, starting at $10/mo for 2 gigs of storage.
- Backup to your own secondary computer, unlimited data for $10/mo (still managed by CleanBooks).
- Data restoration (if needed) is billed by the hour.
Category: General News