QuickBooks 2014 is coming…
Posted by tim at September 18th, 2013
Intuit announced that QuickBooks 2014 will be available for users to download on or around Sept 23, 2013! Click this link to read all about the new features in the newest version of the QuickBooks Desktop software. Browse the Sleeter
Some key features that I am looking forward to learning more about are:
- Email improvements
- See sent email history
- Email payment receipts from QuickBooks
- See this link for more 2014 email improvements
- Improved Online Banking features
- Client Collaborator, allows communications with your accountant right from within QuickBooks
- Payroll enhancements making processing payroll easier.
- QuickBooks Online has gotten a major overhaul/improvement!
Contact us to learn more about changes that may affect your business or to order your copy of QuickBooks 2014 for 35% off the retail price*. (*not yet released)
Category: General News